Packaging, Labeling & Shipping
2019 Honey Spirits Competition
All distilling companies must clearly label EVERY bottle being sent with the following information:
- Name of the distillery
- Name of the spirit
- Category in which the spirit will be judged
Package your spirits to ensure they won’t break during transit. The National Honey Board is not responsible for broken shipments, however we will contact the distillery if broken bottles are received.
Each shipment should include a note or label that states the name of the distillery, name of the spirit and which category you wish your spirit to compete in.
- Place all bottles standing upright in the shipping container. All bottles should be wrapped and secured.
- Include sufficient packaging materials (bubble wrap, etc.).
- Spirits sent in special containers will not be returned.
- Any unused spirits will not be sent back to the applicant after the competition.